CONSENT TO COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent or as authorised by applicable laws and regulations. The personal data collected may include:
- - Name
- - Date of birth
- - Gender
- - Home address
- - Delivery address
- - Email address
- - Telephone/ Mobile number
By placing an online order with The Organic Grocer (whether directly or on your behalf), you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for any or all of the purposes specified below:
- - Administer your online account with us
- - Provide the products or services purchased from us online (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
- - Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from us
- - Managing, investigating or responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints provided or made by you
- - Audit the downloading of data from our website
- - Improve or customise the layout or content of our website
- - Identify visitors to our website
- - Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our products, services or special offers (and other information which you have requested)
- - Inform you of updates to this website
- - Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
- - Conduct market surveys, research, statistical analysis, or data mining
- - To comply with law, the request of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Organic Grocer do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by TOG to any third party, except to:
- - Any subsidiary, affiliate, or partner of TOG;
- - Our technologies, marketing and logistics service provider
- - Credit card and payment processing companies
- - Auditors or professional advisors of TOG
- - Any other agents, service providers, or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of TOG
All such third parties are required by us to use the personal data strictly to provide the products or services, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this website by customers or visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services, to meet the needs of our customers or visitors or for any other purpose.
As your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security, we ask that you take steps to protect against unauthorised access or use of your account. Please select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and account information, and any activity on your account that takes place through unauthorised password use.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Organic Grocer understands the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We therefore put in place security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal data, in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. TOG does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. TOG hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, except to the extent caused by our fault or negligence.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit this website, our company servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
- - Your computer's IP address
- - Browser type
- - Websites visited before our website
- - Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- - Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
You may by contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +65 6469 7743 to (i) request for access to your personal data; (ii) withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data; or (iii) terminate your online account with us.
Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us.
You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or by telephone +65 6469 7743. Please provide your name, contact number, email address and all relevant details along with your question or concern, so that we can review and respond to your question or concern in an efficient and effective manner.